Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Holographic Snakeskin Nail Stamping

Hey there!  Last weekend I was severely lacking in nail art ideas so I asked on my Facebook page if there was anything anybody wanted to see.  I received a couple of very welcome ideas, one of which was snakeskin.  I'd been wanting to use the MoYou London snakeskin image so I jumped on that idea right away!




This was super easy to do.  I started with two coats of A England Camelot though, honestly, one coat is plenty if you're using this polish.  I love how opaque it is.  Then I used a bunch of the Color Club Halo Hues with the snakeskin image from MoYou London Pro-03.



I used 2 or 3 colours for the stamping per nail but the rainbows hides that.  But I would NEVER complain about how awesomely holographic the Halo Hues are.  I wonder if they're going to come out with new ones this year *fingers crossed*.



Someone else on Facebook asked for red/black/glitter Valentine's Day looks and I did that too.  Hopefully I'll get them posted in a couple of days.  If anybody has any ideas at all of something you'd like me to try, please tell me.  Coming up with ideas is the hardest part of blogging for me!

'Til next time...








No comments: