Friday, September 23, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Autumn

Hey there!  Today's nail art theme is Autumn so I hope you're not sick of fall nails just yet.  I'm still enjoying them because, as long as I'm wearing fall manis on my nails, it means there's no snow on the ground.  I used the theme as an opportunity to use a new polish Femme Fatale polish that even has Autumn in the name AND to use the layered stamping image from UberChic Beauty's Lovely Leaves plate that has been so darn popular and rightfully so.



Here is the base color on it's own.  This is two coats of Femme Fatale Autumnal Light, a Color4Nails exclusive.  There were two autumn-themed exclusives that Femme Fatale released for Color4Nails but this is the only one I picked up and I love it.  The orange-y copper color and the subtle glitter is just perfect for fall.  


I used a few different images from UberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves (previously reviewed here) for the stamping.  I knew I wanted to use the layered tree and thought the other swirly leaf image complemented it well.


Most the stamping was done with Mundo de Unas Black.  The leaves were done with Reddish and then Yellow.  I hope UberChic can come up with more layering options like this since this one has been such a hit!  



Thanks for stopping by today.  To see the other Autumn nail art ideas, follow the links below.  

'Til next time...









No comments: