Monday, June 22, 2015

Green and Navy Scaled Nails

Hey there!  I have a quick post tonight for this week's Crumpet's Nail Tarts 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge.  This week's prompts are Scales and Navy.  I've done mermaid nails tons but I never get sick of them so I did an easy one for today's theme.



For the base I used 2 coats of Colors by Llarowe Alternate Universe after seeing @aishers87 use it as a base for a mermaid mani.  P.S. if you're not following her on instagram, go do it now.  She does amazing stamping!


Then I did some easy peasy stamping with MoYou London Sailor -04 (so at least I could use a scaled image I haven't tried yet) and A England Queen of Scots (for the navy part of the theme).  



Quick and easy, just how I like 'em!  Now I'm off to a PaintNite with my sister...wish me luck!

'Til next time...

No comments: