To get this, I used a base of A England Camelot and then used Rica Whiteout to make the smoky pattern. I followed this great tutorial by Chalkboard Nails to use acetone and a small paint brush to change some white lines into smoke. If you haven't tried it, you should. It's really easy.
To add the yellow and green colors, I did some reverse leadlighting with some sheer yellows and greens I have. The polishes I used are 10.1 Polish Lemon Cupcake and Kiwi Delight, Esmaltes da Kelly yellow and green Soap Bubbles and Nfu Oh JS34. I tried to blend the colors together by overlapping them a bit but the green on my pinky still doesn't fit in. Oh well.
Well that's all for this fine Monday afternoon. Thanks for stopping by!
'Til next time...