Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day with China Glaze Lubu Heels

Hey there!  Happy Valentine's Day everybody, especially to the single folk out there!  I have another black and red and hearts mani today, though it's far darker than the one I posted on Sunday.


This one started with two coats of China Glaze Lubu Heels, a black jelly with tiny, tiny red glitter.  I used a top coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl to make it shiny.


On my pinky and index finger I used two coats of Nyx Dark Glitter, a sheer black jelly with various sizes of red glitter and a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers.


The heart image is from Bundle Monster BM-H16.  Mentality Sally is the metallic red I used for a stamping polish.  I was having problems getting this image placed properly so I actually made it into a decal just so I could get it centred.  


And because roses and Valentine's Day go hand-in-hand, I also added this rose image from Bundle Monster BM-H16 to my thumb.  I had to stretch it a bit to fit.


I hope everybody has a little love in their lives today.  Love, of any kind, is pretty awesome.

'Til next time...









No comments: