Thursday, May 19, 2022

Maniology School's Out Neon Stamping Polish Swatches

Affiliate Code 

Hey there!  Looks like I'm back on the blog today.  I wanted to share this set of Maniology neon stamping polishes, the School's Out collection.  I, personally, think a blog is a good place to post them because it's easier for people to find swatches at a later date so I'll likely be back in the near future to post other stamping polish swatches.  So I guess my blog isn't completely defunct.  It's nearly summer so it's time to bust out the neon polishes!  Neons are notoriously difficult to photograph but I did my best to get them color accurate.  However, these are mostly brighter than they appear.  I'm also including a fun gradient that I did with them just last week since I do love a rainbow mani!  



All of these are stamped over black and white using plate BM-XL212.  The unstamped nails show two thin coats but these could be likely be opaque as a single thicker coat.  They do dry on the matte side so swatches show them with 1 coat of Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat followed by a coat of Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard top coat.  

neon purple creme




neon blue creme




neon green creme




neon yellow creme 




neon orange creme




neon pink creme




Nail Art

This gradient was sponged over a white base and stamped with Straight Up Black stamping polish and the same BM-XL212 stamping plate as above.  




$42.00 USD/set (currently $37.00 USD on sale)
$7.00 USD/polish (individually)
Available at Maniology
Use code COPY10 to save 10% off your order 

'Til next time...

No comments: