Wednesday, November 13, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Games- Pac-Man Nails

Hey there!  My third mani for The Digit-al Dozen's Games week is my favourite of them all.  I have some vague memories of playing Pac-Man at a stand up arcade machine when I was little but I have nooooo idea where I might have done that since I never went to an arcade.  I'd be willing to bet it was my dad who let me and my sister play though...maybe while he was grocery shopping or something!  No matter who it was who let me play, it's still the most iconic arcade game to me hence it's showing up on Games week.



There's really not much to say about these.  I used a black base of Sinful Colors Black on Black and then went to town with the acrylic paints.  Notice how I only ever do super simple nail art when I'm trying freehand.


They're not perfect but I think they're pretty cute.  The most difficult part was trying to get the dotting tool in the right place for some eyes.  I definitely had to do the pink one a couple of times after I had some wonky looking eyes.  



Hope you liked this "games" design.  I still have one more to do so I have to think of something else fun that us humans do to pass the time.

'Til next time...


2 comments:

Koneko said...

Pinky, Inky, Blinky and Clyde! Super job on a complicated manicure!

Ananka said...

Great mani, do love Pacman :-D