Tuesday, November 12, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Games- Checkers Nails

Hey there!  It's time for a new Digit-al Dozen week.  I'm really hoping to not fall behind again so I'm doing a quick blog post before bed.  This month our theme is "Games".  I'm starting with a some simple nail art for some checkers nails.  I have no memory of ever playing checkers...can you believe it.  I feel like everyone must have played such an iconic game but I seriously can't remember it for myself.  Oh well, at least I can wear it on my nails.



As you can see, there wasn't anything complicated with these, just a red base, a bit of stamping and a dotting tool.


I started with 2 coats of OPI I Love You Just Be-Cusco and then stamped with a checkerboard pattern from Born Pretty BP-L006 and Mundo de Unas Black.  Then I just added some red dots.  I didn't add black dots because it appears you only put markers on one color of square...who knew!  


That's it for today.  Bedtime for me!

'Til next time...





1 comment:

Ananka said...

This is nice, I like it :-D