Friday, September 13, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Wool/Copper - Sheep Nail Stamping

Hey there!  I'm 3 days late for this post but better late than never right?!  Since The Digit-al Dozen's theme this week is wool AND copper, I kind of wanted to alternate between them.  I couldn't think of a lot of wool nail art ideas but where does wool come from?  Sheep!  Luckily I have exactly two sheep stamping images in my entire collection so I used them both for this design.



I kept this one pretty darn simple with a black and white base (Kokie Cosmetics Ski Patrol and Dark Room).  I thought of using some color or changing up the base a bit but I thought that the main image I was using is a bit too abstract and a fun base would confuse it even more.


The sheep pattern (at least I think they're sheep) is from MoYou London Animals 08 while the cute little sheep on my accent finger is from UberChic Beauty's Itty Bitty Icons.  I stamped them with Mundo de Unas Black and White before top coating with Vibrant Vinyls Fast & Hard.  


I guess that's all there is to say about these.  It looks like I'll be blogging a bit this weekend to catch up (as well as doing a final copper design) so stay tuned!

'Til next time...


1 comment:

Ananka said...

Awww that sheep is just too cute :-D