Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween Gradient Nails

Hey there!  I was browsing Pinterest last week and came across this Halloween-toned gradient (originally posted on Fierce Makeup and Nails).  I loved how sparkly the orange was and wanted to do something similar and what sort of disappointed to see that they were nail wraps because that meant I couldn't see if I had the orange used in the gradient.  So I decided to try to recreate it on my own.



Since I didn't have a full coverage orange glitter, I started with a base of China Glaze Riveting, an orange with a strong gold shimmer.  This is what two coats looks like.


Then I gradiented Riveting with A England Camelot.  I brushed one some China Glaze Electrify (a mix of red and gold glitter) but that didn't give me what I was looking for so I brushed on some Alanna Renee Ablaze, an orange jelly with gold/yellow, orange, red and black glitter.  That got me the fire-y sparkle I was looking for!



That's all I have to say today.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

'Til next time...







No comments: