Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Maniology M113 - Lunar New Year: Year of the Rat

Affiliate Code

Hey there!  Today for my "catch-up" post I have a look at Maniology's M113 Year Of The Rat stamping plate.  While the Lunar New Year isn't a huge deal for me, I work with a lot of people from China so it's great to be able to show them these types of designs at this time of year.  I also happen to work with rodents so I jumped at the opportunity to get this plate.  I know I could use this plate year round with all the cute little rats on it.  If you're also interested in it, use the discount code COPY10 to save yourself 10% on any regular priced Maniology item.  I know it works since I just used it myself since my bottle of blue Mani Mask is almost empty and it's not a staple item for me.


M113 Lunar New Year: Year Of The Rat 



For these I did a gradient of Girly Bits Cosmetics Rust In The Wind, Another Brick In The Fall and Butternut Leave Me.  The reverse stamping was done with Maniology Straight Up Black and filled with Down The Chimney, Cinnablush, Maui Gold, Orange Burst  and OPI I Love You Just Be-Cusco. To finish I used OPI matte top coat.  I obviously should've first used Maniology's No-Smudge top coat.  I just ordered a new bottle of that too!  



For my second mani I did a drip marble with Tonic Polish Blood On My Hands, Lava Lust, Truly Madly Deeply and PSL Or Bust.  I stamped with Maniology Bam! White and finished with Vibrant Vinyls top coat.  


That's all for now!  I hope everyone is having a great Year of the Rat so far!  Now I'm off to go play with my own tiny rodents for the rest of the afternoon.  

$7 USD/plate 
Available at Maniology
Use code COPY10 to save 10% off your order 

'Til next time...


1 comment:

Ananka said...

Great manicures. I love the rats - so cute!