Friday, December 13, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Accent Nails - Poinsettia Accent

Hey there!  It's the final day of The Digit-al Dozen's Accent Nails week and my final look has a stamping accent.  I love Christmas-time since I feel like it's the easiest time of year (next to Valentine's Day) to wear red nail polish.  I've mentioned many times how much I LOVE red nail polish but I feel like it's always too bold for me to wear.  I don't know where that comes from since I have no problems wearing bright blue nail polish even though that's way more noticeable than red.  In fact, my most recent Tonic Polish order came today, including two new reds for me.  I might have to put one of them on tonight.  'Tis the season and all that...



For these I pulled out what might be my all-time favourite red, A England Perceval.  I have other similar ones now but this was my first metallic red and I'm on my second bottle (at least).  I better cherish it since I think it's discontinued now.  



For the accent I did reverse stamping with an image from UberChic Beauty's Jingle All The Way, stamped with UberChic Beauty Pure Black and filled with A England's Perceval, Fotheringhay Castle and a bit of Holy Grail (original).  I added some white studs to the rest of the nails.  


And that brings us to the end of Digit-al Dozen's 2019.  We'll be back in January for a new year of DD manis!  

'Til next time...


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

Koneko said...

This is a stunning manicure, beautiful job on the reverse stamping!

Ananka said...

Perceval is just awesome. Cute mani <3