Tuesday, December 10, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Accent Nails - Christmas Dotitcure

Hey there!  I'm late for Day 1 of Digit-al Dozen's Accent Nails week.  I have been feeling like I was coming down with something so I'm not done my manis ahead of time this month.  Luckily the theme should be easy enough...especially if the nail art is only on the accent nails like in this mani.  After I did these on Sunday night I realized "hey, I think I've done these exact nails before"...but it was bedtime so I stuck with it.  Hopefully I don't accidentally copy myself again!



For the easiest Christmas nail art in the history of humankind, I painted my nails with Cirque Colors Strawberry Fields, Lafayette and 24 K Affair and Sally Hansen White On Time.  


For the only nail art bit, I just did a quick dotticure with the same colors over the white nail and topped it all with Vibrant Vinyls top coat.  How easy!!  No wonder I've probably done it twice!  


I should probably head downstairs and start another accent nail mani!  Wish me luck catching up this week!

'Til next time...


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Ananka said...

Great dots and love the polishes :-D