Thursday, October 24, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Colors That Collide - Autumn Gradient with Stamping

Hey there!  Tonight's post is my attempt at finishing up a Digit-al Dozen theme for the first time in 3 months.  I gotta say, with moving and another major personal life change, nails have really taken a backburner but that's gotta stop.  Nails make me so happy, especially the DD group!  Hence me forcing myself to finish this month, just a week late.  Our theme of Colours That Collide made for some fun ways to make color collisions for me.  Gradients are definitely my favourite way of getting colors all up close and personal with each other so that was my final technique of the week.  Since I stuck with fall-colors for the rest of the week, this one is no different.



For these I did a gradient of KBShimmer cremes over a white base of Eyes White Open.  The gradient was with KBShimmer Chai-huahua, Up & Autumn (which is also my current pedi color), For Fox Sake and Chick Me Out. 


For the negative space stamping I used UberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves with Hit The Bottle Espresso Martini and Glisten & Glow matte top coat. 


Now doesn't this just scream fall to you?


Yay, I finished off a month (albeit late) after slacking on last month's and missing Augusts' altogether!  Yup, I'm giving myself a little pat on the back!  Now to go do some swatching!

'Til next time...


1 comment:

Ananka said...

This looks amazing, I honestly love it :-D