Friday, October 18, 2019

The Digit-al Dozen does Colors That Collide - Autumn Fluid Nail Art

Hey there!  For my fourth Digit-al Dozen Colors That Collide mani, I decided to try my hand at fluid nail art again.  I was super inspired after seeing Cathy of More Nail Polish's week of fluid nail art designs.  Since I've been sticking with fall colors this week, I did mine with Painted Polish's fall stamping cremes from a couple of years ago.  I've had this one for two straight days and I'm still loving it.  I just hate how much polish this kind of nail art takes, especially since I don't have much of the cell-creating polishes and no easy way to get more.



There's not much in the way of description here.  I used all of the Painted Polish Fall Into Zen cremes, Stamped in Moss, Mustard, Mocha, Mulberry.  Plus I also include Stamped in Chocolate AND Dance Legend Spot It in White.  I put big blobs of all of them on my UberMat and smooshed it with a blank spot of the mat, leaving me with two big areas that I cut into decals.  


I applied the decals over a coat of Stamped With Moss.  But that bottle as gone quite ugly so I decided to make my photos with one of the others instead.  



That's all for today!  I hope someone else thinks these are as cool as I do!

'Til next time...




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Ananka said...

That is one cool mani! :-D