Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Color Club Poptastic Neon Water Marble Nail Art

Hey there!  I did a water marble...and it worked!  A couple of weeks ago I was chilling at the cabin all alone and I had brought the new Color Club Poptastic collection with me so I decided to give water marbling another shot and I'm so glad I did.  I've never been so proud of a water marble as I was of these ones when I did them.  Or I should say I was proud of this hand.  The other one looked like a toddler had scribbled on me, haha!  Luckily this is the hand you get to see...



As I mentioned for these I used all of the 2014 Color Club Poptastic collection over a white base (which you can see peeking through) to make them even more poptastic.  The colour names are:

Not-So-Mellow Yellow (neon yellow)
Foxy Mama (neon orange)
Kapow! (neon pink)
Peace, Love & Polish (neon pink but more coral than Kapow!)
Right On (neon purple)
Bell Bottom Babe (blue with purple shimmer - not a neon)


All of these polishes have a shimmer but I don't recall it being as strong as it appears in my photos.  These are as colour accurate as I've ever gotten neons to look but they were still brighter in real life.  It's my curse to LOVE neons as much as I do but not be able to photograph them...



Is there a nail art technique that you find frustrating?  I love me some water marbles but I'll probably still with gradients for awhile...

'Til next time...




No comments: