Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Born Pretty Store Panda Water Decals

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Awhile back Nicole from Born Pretty contacted me asking if I'd review their items.  I was already a long time customer of the Born Pretty store thanks to their low prices and free shipping so I jumped on the chance.  One of the items I choose to review were these adorable panda water decals.


I started with 2 coats of China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint which I had recently purchased.  What a nice pale green!  


Then using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri I-rush Luck I stamped on a bamboo image from Bundle Monster BM-424.


After this was dry, I added the water decals.  Seriously, how cute are these pandas?!  These decals come with enough transfers to do two mani's with a mix of panda and leaves which is nice though it would have been nicer to have an extra panda so you could do all 5 nails twice.  As it was, I skipped putting pandas on my thumbs.  



If you like nail art and are pressed for time/creativity, water decals are FANTASTIC!  My sis and I have a huge collection of them, most of which we have bought from Born Pretty.



If you're looking to purchase these, here is the Born Pretty Store item link.  Right now they're only $0.88 US.  Be sure to pick pattern XF1237 to get the panda pattern.  And I now have my very own Born Pretty discount code for everybody to use to get 10% off their purchase!  Do be aware though that it can take quite awhile to receive your items.  They quote 4-6 weeks which is accurate in my experience.


'Til next time...



  










No comments: