Friday, July 6, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Least Favourite Color

Hey there!  This week's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt is Least Favourite Color.  I do like most colors...except yellow.  But I just posted a yellow mani a few weeks ago and I genuinely couldn't bring myself to do another so I went with my second least favourite color....yellow's sister, orange.  I suppose it's slightly ironic that I actually LOVE the orange base polish that I used for this sunshine-y mani considering the theme.  Plus I added my favourite color to balance it out.



The base I used for this is Alter Ego's April Polish Pickup contribution, Altarf aka Beta Cancri.  It's gorgeous, even if it isn't in my usual color wheelhouse.  I suppose since it was inspired by a star, it's no wonder it reminded me of the sun.  


The sunshine images used were all from UberChic Beauty plates.  The smaller negative space suns are from 13-03, the big sunburst is from 6-01 and the "Nothing But Sunshine" is on 12-02.  This is super appropriate today since it's going to be above 30 degrees C today.  But I know that's nothing compared to what everyone out east is suffering through.  If any of you are reading this, I hope can stay cool and stay safe!  


All the stamping was double stamped with Mundo de Unas Black and Sky Blue (though it looks more turquoise in my photos for some reason).



And with that, I get to start a week off of work at the lake!  Fingers crossed that it really is nothing but sunshine!

'Til next time...

No comments: