Thursday, June 21, 2018

Whats Up Nails Stencils Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have some manis I've done lately using stencils from Whats Up Nails.  They sell such a wide variety of stencils patterns.  The entire stencil store can be found here if you're interested.      I've genuinely always enjoyed working with their stencils.  Even with all the tiny little pieces in them, the quality of their cutting makes it easy to separate them and they have just the right amount of stickiness to them to allow them to stick to your nail without pulling up your base when you remove them.  And I absolutely love that the individual stencils come in different sizes since I don't have big nail beds.  Here I used the Hot Air Balloon Stencils, the Tree of Love Stencils, American Football Stencils and the Unicorn Head Stencils.  Keep reading to see what products I paired them up with.


20 stencils (5 sizes)


Base: Madam Glam Vivid Purple with Whats Up Nails Sunset, Ocean and Mirage Powder
Stenciled with Orly Liquid Vinyl


18 stencils (5 sizes)


Base: KBShimmer Squeeze The Day, No Wave! and Kiwi Real
Stenciled with KBShimmer Eyes White Open


12 stencils (22 x 28 mm)


Base: OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Stenciled with OPI Suzi Says Da! 
Other: straight vinyls with OPI I'm Sooo Swamped!


20 stencils (5 sizes)


Base: Polish For Days Unicorn and OPI Black Cherry Chutney
Stenciled with Polish For Days Unicorn


Overall I really enjoyed playing with these stencils.  The only note I had was that some of the pieces in the Tree of Love Stencils had to be weeded out but that wasn't shocking since they are so small.  Other than that, these stencils worked great.  I love that the shape of the stencils helps guide them on your nails.  Without that I would never be able to center a stencil on my nail!

$3.75 USD/sheet
Available at What's Up Nails

'Til next time...

No comments: