Wednesday, June 20, 2018

UberChic Beauty Collection 26 Stamping Plate Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Oh my, I'm so late with this review so I apologize.  I quite literally always begin playing with the new UberChic Beauty plates the second I receive them...and I did with these too.  I've just been blog-lazy.  But better late than never, today I have the UberChic Beauty Collection 26 to share with you.  As with all of her plates, this is a set of 3 with really pretty designs that stamp perfectly.  This collection has a lot of images that play with perspective, a few layering-style images (which are always fun to play with) and lots of positive/negative space.  Hopefully I did it justice with the 6 manis I've done with it!


26-01



I had to start with the layering floral image on 26-01.  I LOVE these images of hers so much, I use them almost every time I see them.  Here I used Stella Chroma May The Swartz Be With You (the April 2018 Polish Pickup polish and my very first Stella Chroma) stamped with Mundo de Unas Sky Blue and Black.  I didn't have a polish that matched so I mixed up some KBShimmer Sky Jinx and Sally Hansen Blue Away and managed to come up with something pretty close.  



I really liked the dragonflies on this plate too so I used them over a gradient of KBShimmer For Fox Sake, Pansy-Monium and Stonewashed with reverse stamping filled with Glam Polish Whirlwind and Polar Lights.  


26-02



I'm loving magnetic polishes these days (good thing they're so popular) so I wanted to use an image that would show the magnetic effect in Bow Polish Gravity.  I used a magnet from my OLD Sally Hansen magnetics and stamped with Hit The Bottle Chromeo.



This image (and its negative space counterpart) really jumped out at me and I knew I wanted to do something colourful with it so I used it over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, stamped with Hit The Bottle As Black As Night and then did some leadlighting with the OPI Color Paints, Primarily Yellow, Magenta Muse and Turquoise Aesthetic.  This leadlighting made me want even more sheer polish in my collection so it made me go buy the Essie Silk Colors from a few years ago.  I've already used them a couple times so you'll be seeing them pop up here soon.  


26-03



UberChic Beauty always does the most beautiful rose images so I used them here over Picture Polish Majesty.  I did layered stamping (for the smaller roses) and reverse stamping (for the big ones) with Hit The Bottle Drop Red Gorgeous, Emeralds Are Forever and As Black As Night.  



Lastly, I finally used one of the perspective images.  This one reminded me of cracked earth so I went with a neutral gradient of A England Katherine of Aragon, Virgin Queen and Briarwood stamped with Mundo de Unas Black and Bronze.  


That's all for now about Collection 26.  What can I say other than I'm a fan?  Somehow Brittany keeps coming up with more images for us to enjoy so I'm sure she'll have new plates coming out soon!  If you're interested in these, they can be found on UberChic Beauty's newly revamped website.  Check it out below.

$24.99 USD
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...


No comments: