Tuesday, February 20, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Mythical Creatures - Phoenix

Hey there!  It's Day 2 of The Mythical Creatures week.  Today I channelled a former DD member, Cheyenne from CDB Nails and used her amazing fire mani as a base for some phoenix nail art.  I don't actually know very much about the phoenix except that I seem to really like them on my nails.  This isn't the first phoenix nails I've done and I'm sure it won't be the last.



Cheyenne used this plate image from Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 03 when it came out and I LOVED her fire.  I used a gradient base with Mundo du Unas Yellow and Geranium.  Then with the fire stamping with Brick, it looked like a super warm inferno.  


Then I stamped with birds (I have no idea what the plural of phoenix is) with Mundo de Unas Black.  These images live on Born Pretty BPX-L012, another cool Born Pretty plate.  I finished with Glisten & Glow matte top coat.  


I think just one more second needs to be spent with these fiery birds.  They're pretty majestic.  


I guess that's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  Check out the rest of the DD manis from today down below.  And if you didn't see yesterday's designs, you should.  I loved them all so I'm looking forward to seeing today's as well.

'Til next time...




No comments: