Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Mythical Creatures - Flying Pigs

Hey there!  For the third day of The Digit-al Dozen I have some nail art I never would've imagined doing - flying pigs.  Frequently when I'm trying to come up with ideas, I ask my sister to start listing off the first things she thinks of for a theme.  For this one, I already had my own list but I asked her anyway and amazingly we both thought of flying pigs.  What are the chances?  So of course I had to do it.  Thank goodness there is actually a flying pig image on one of the plates I have!



Since one of the Esmaltes da Kelly polishes actually has a pig on the label, I wanted to incorporate it so I used all EdK polishes here.  It started with a base of Dolly then some gradient negative space stamping for the clouds with Allan and Chili using Winstonia W113.


The pigs (which are really quite scary looking) are from Winstonia W217.  I did reverse stamping for them with Mundo de Unas Black and EdK Chuvisco and Dolly.  They were finished with HK Girl top coat.  


I'm really not sure how I feel about these scary pigs but they are certainly a creature of myth just maybe not a traditional myth!  I'm really loving seeing the ladies come up with unusual creatures to do this week.  Mine have all been pretty boring but flying pigs but be a more unique one!  

'Til next time...




No comments: