Friday, February 2, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Black and Neon

Hey there!  Today's prompt for the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt is Neon and Black, a combination I always love.  I used it as an opportunity to copycat a mani I saw last year that I fell in love with from Sam H Nails (now @samhnails2.0 on Instagram after some jerk hacked her account).  The combination of skulls with the cheery neon colors is awesome, isn't it?  And for once my camera decided to actually show some of the brightness that this mani had in real life (which for my camera is a small miracle)!



To do these I followed Samantha's tutorial which can be found here on YouTube.  I used KBShimmer's All The Bright Moves collection as my neons over a white base of KBShimmer Eyes White Open.  I received them from Color4Nails to review in the summer.  Unfortunately they're not all in stock right now but let's hope they'll be back.  


For the stamping I used Mundo de Unas Black and two images from Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 04.  The only thing I really switched up from the original was the image I used on my pointer and pinky nails.  I like the grungy look of this one.  The last thing I did was finish it with KBShimmer Oh Matte top coat.  


This looks even cooler close up, don't you think?  I think the imperfect blending makes it really cool.  


You can find lots more black and neon nails in the links below.  I can't wait to see them to remind me of warmer times!  

'Til next time...

No comments: