Friday, September 22, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Chevrons

Hey there!  Today's Nail Crazies Unite prompt is chevrons.  And who doesn't like a good chevron nail design?  They're pretty common around me since they're the only thing my sister is usually willing to stamp on her nails.  Usually I would do the zig zag style of chevrons but I felt like switching it up so I went more with one big chevron for this look.



I wanted a sexy red and black look for these.  It gave me a good excuse to try the Girly Bits Indie Expo polish, The Red Rocket.  The other nails were two coats of Sinful Colours Black On Black.  


These look like reverse stamping but really they're not.  They're way simpler than that.  I first stamped the wide chevrons with Mundo de Unas Black with an image from Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 09.  Luckily, the shape of the skinny chevrons from Feeling Shapely 01 match the wide ones perfectly.  


So I just used Mundo de Unas Bronze with Feeling Shapely 01 over the wide black chevrons.  Finished with HK Girl and was done.  Isn't that faster than actually painting in chevrons and applying them like decals!?


Thanks for swinging by today.  I hope you all have a really wonderful weekend!  



'Til next time...








No comments: