Friday, July 21, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Sunshine

Hey there!  Today's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas is one of my favourite things - sunshine!  I think this is a great prompt and one I've never come across before.  I actually did a couple of looks for this prompt but the one I'm sharing today was the one I liked more.  I wanted my base to look like the surface of the sun which I tried to achieve based on this video from @yagala on Instagram.  It worked out pretty well even if it was even brighter and hotter-looking in person.




For my version I used Delush Polish All Sun & Games, Love It When You Call Me Big Papaya, KBShimmer Chick Me Out and Pure Ice Superstar!  Looks pretty molten eh?  I really like this technique.  I want to do it again ASAP! 


My last little sunshine-y accent was the radial swirl stamping image from Delush Polish DP03 used with Mundo de Unas Black and topped with HK Girl.  




That wraps up this week's Sunshine theme AND my first week on vacation.  Unfortunately it hasn't been particularly sunny so far so I hope that changes soon!  

'Til next time...

No comments: