Friday, July 28, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite/Nail Challenge Collaborative - Beach

Hey there!  It's time for another combo nail art prompt!  This week both the Nail Crazies Unite group and the Nail Challenge Collaborative are doing Beach!  And, if all goes well, I will be currently sitting on a beach (of sorts) today!  One of my favourite things about summer (and the beach) is flip flops.  I even have a flip flops plaque in my bedroom at home.  I don't know what it is about flip flops but the second the snow melts, that's what I'm in.  And since I can't imagine anyone wears shoes to the beach, that's what I went with for the beach theme this week.



The start of this mani was a total fail but I didn't realize it until I took the photos.  I started with my favourite sand-type polish, Zoya Godiva, and then did the waterspotted technique with KBShimmer Double Pog Dare You and pipe dream polish Whitewater to try to make it look like water but you can't see that at all.  Boooooo!!


Then I did the advanced stamping technique for the flip flops image from Lina Nail Art Supplies Summer 01 with the rest of the KBShimmer All The Bright Moves collection (previously reviewed here) and Mundo de Unas Black.  Those were topped off with Clearly On Top top coat.  


That's all for today!  I hope you all have a lovely weekend!  There should be lots of beach-y nails in the links below so show them some love <3

'Til next time...




No comments: