Friday, April 28, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Work Appropriate Nail Art

Hey there!  For this week's theme of Work Appropriate Nail Art, the first thing I had to think of was what colors are generally work appropriate.  Luckily for me, I can wear pretty much anything to my job in the lab.  I recognize others can be more limited.  But, in my mind, rose gold should be work appropriate for most places so that's what I went with.  I paired it with an off-white for a simple striped look.



The polishes used as bases were Cirque Halcyon (a crowd favourite) and Don't Forget The Cannoli.  Don't they look nice together?


Instead of taking all that time to use tape for stripes, I just stamped them from Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 01.  And I even stamped them pretty straight for once!


The stamping polish I used is the best rose gold I have - Essie Penny Talk.  To finish, I topped with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.  


So there's a rare work-appropriate look coming from me.  Actually I'm wearing another one today.  After blogging the Spring 2017 KBShimmer collection yesterday, I was drawn back to Saved by the Shell so I put that pretty shimmery beige on again last night.  Now I can't wait to see what other people think of as work appropriate nails.  We can all check them out in the links below.  

'Til next time...








No comments: