Monday, January 16, 2017

UberChic Beauty Party Time Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have a fun new stamping plate from UberChic Beauty, the Party Time plate.  I know it's supposed to be Blue Monday but hopefully the two fun manis I've done with this plate are fun enough that they'll help you chase away those blues!  The plate was designed to celebrate UberChic's 2 year anniversary but my manis celebrate other occasions.  The first design celebrates my bestie's birthday today and the second works well with the upcoming Chinese New Year celebrations.  Keep reading to see all the details about this plate and today's looks.


Party Time is one of the latest UberChic Beauty single plates.  The plate measures 14.5 x 9.5 cm and the full nail images measure 17 x 21 mm.  I've grown accustomed to UberChic's fantastic etching quality and this plate is no exception.  I didn't have any issues with any of the images I tried.  As you can see from the scan below, this plate could be used for all kinds of celebrations.  Personally I love that there's three negative space images AND quite a few layered images.  


As I mentioned, it's my best friend Natasha's birthday today.  We were supposed to be celebrating with yummy steak, crispy mashed potatoes and beer but she went and got herself the flu so that will have to be postponed.  But I did my nails for her anyway with a neon gradient of B Squared Lacquer Down Tempo (blue), Rave (yellow) and Kandi (pink) topped with Girly Bit's Hocus Pocus holographic top coat.  She has a sweet tooth so I definitely had to use the negative space cupcake image.  I was impressed the that I managed to get "Happy Birthday Gorgeous" to fit on my nails.  I thought it would be too big but it fit just right...like it was meant to be used!  The stamping was done with Mundo de Unas Black.  



My second design was a good excuse to try out the gold chrome powder that I bought from Born Pretty.  It's pretty sheer so I used it over a nude gel polish (Red Carpet Manicure Oh So Posh) and Bio Seaweed Gel No Wipe Top Coat.  I tried out the layered images for streamers using Mundo de Unas Reddish and Black to make a look that I think would be perfect for Chinese New Year.  I love how this turned out.  And it makes me excited to try out the (much more pricey) Daily Charme chrome powders that I've ordered.  



Thanks for stopping by today.  If you're interested in the Party Time plate, or any of UberChic Beauty's other products, the links can be found below.  Currently there's even a 15% off code of UBERGOOD15 that can be used but I believe it can only be used once so be sure to order everything you want all together.  


$14.99/plate
Available at UberChic Beauty

'Til next time...



No comments: