Thursday, May 5, 2016

Clouds With Geometric Stamping

Hey there!  Today's post isn't a review post, it isn't a group challenge post - it's something I wore just for me...woohoo!  My sister watches Big Brother Canada and one night when she was watching I thought that the confessional room backdrop would make a great stamping mani.  I knew that I had a stamping image similar to the pattern and knew just where it was... on Delush Polish's DP02 stamping plate.  Here's my nails but, if you keep reading, you can see a photo I took of my TV when my sister was watching so you can see if I succeeded in recreating the background.



I watch a lot of guilty pleasure TV (like A LOT) but Big Brother Canada is something I've managed to avoid getting hooked on.  But my sister lives with me and she likes it so I do catch snippets of it.  The best part so far is this background.  Isn't it pretty?  



I tried to mimic that background by starting with a smoosh/stamper marble base of Zoya Blu and Robyn, KBShimmer Low and Be Bold and Color Club French Tip.  I think sponged on a bit of extra "cloud" with French Tip.  I did this so late on a Sunday night but it was so quick.  I think that stamper marbles are my new favourite thanks to their speed.


For the stamping I used Mundo de Unas Bronze (definitely my most used stamping polish, not including black or white) and Delush Polish DP02 (previously reviewed here).  I finished with HK Girl and was good to go...to bed because this was definitely done after midnight.  


Here's a macro, just because I liked it so much.


Thanks for stopping by!

'Til next time...

No comments: