Monday, May 30, 2016

Clear Jelly Stamper Sweet Treats Stamping Plate

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have a delicious looking mani to show you that was done really easily thanks to Clear Jelly Stamper's invention of clear stampers AND layered stamping plates.  This plate, CJS LC-01, also known as Sweet Treats, was designed in collaboration with the always-stellar @madamluck.  Her stamping is always on point and so is this plate!  I'm getting hungry just looking at these photos again.  Keep reading to see all the cute images available on Clear Jelly Stamper's first collaboration plate.



Sweet Treats by Madam Luck (CJS LC-01) 6 x 6 cm stamping plate has a ton of images to make any sweet mani you want.  There's lollipops, ice cream, cupcakes, cherries, candy and even a few delicious words.  The cherries are easily my favourite part of this plate and could be used for so many nail designs.  

For those of you that aren't aware, these stamping images are meant to be applied in layers.  For example, for the ice cream I first stamped the brown for the cone then the waffle pattern in black.  Then the pink ice cream and then the black outline, etc.  So the end results looks like stamping decals but is much easier and faster, thanks to the clear stamper.  


For my mani, I started with a base of OPI My Vampire Is Buff and then stamped the wavy lines with Mundo de Unas Taupe.  


Then I went to town with the yums.  I used Mundo de Unas Lime, Barbie, Chocolate, Red, Green, Sky Blue, Bones, White and Black and finished everything with HK Girl.  



The day I did these my sister happened to have a cupcake from a local store which just had to make a cameo.  I wish I would've matched the icing colors a bit better...I guess I'll have to get another cupcake and do another mani soon and correct my mistake!  



I do believe Madam Luck and Clear Jelly Stamper's combined forces have created the perfect stamping storm with this plate.  If you're interested Clear Jelly Stamper's links can be found below and don't forget that there's a 10% off code for those of you who want to make a purchase.    

$6/plate
Use code COPYCAT for 10% off
Available at Clear Jelly Stamper

'Til next time...

No comments: