Friday, July 3, 2015

Bundle Monster Around The World BM-XL155 Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  I'm back today with my final review of the Bundle Monster Around the World stamping plates.  BM-XL155, the final plate from this collection so far, is inspired by Japanese imagery, including these adorable koi fish.  Keep reading for all the details.



BM-XL155 is aptly named Kyoto in Spring.  The plate is a nice mix of buffet-style, individual and full nail stamping images inspired by Japanese culture.  Below is a scan of the plate I received.


To try out this plate I did a mix of regular stamping and decals with the water and koi fish images.  For the base color I used 2 coats of Zoya Wednesday and stamped the waves with Mundo de Unas Black (#4).


For the koi fish, I made decals with Mundo de Unas Black and Sally Hansen Go For Gold.  When I was googling koi fish symbolism I saw that a gold koi fish is a symbol of wealth and prosperity so maybe these will bring us all a few extra riches!


As with the other plates I received from the Around the World collection, I think these are great quality with a very reasonable price tag.  I've always been a Bundle Monster fan so I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Price: $4.99/plate and $19.99/set of 5 plates
Available on Bundle Monster's website

'Til next time...

No comments: