Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Color Club Holographic Gradient

Hey there!  Wow, two posts in one day...yikes!  But, even though I'm in the middle of the Digit-al Dozen's Fairy Tale week, I couldn't forget about the 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge now could I?  One of this week's themes were holo and who doesn't love a good holo?  The first ones I remember being wowed by were Color Club's Halo Hues so that's what I used here along with a few Nail Vinyls.



My base is a gradient of Color Club Miss Bliss, Eternal Beauty and Over the Moon, my favourite Halo Hues color combo.  The top photo is in my light box, which kill most of the holo but the second picture below is in the direct lamp light.  It gets pretty sparkly eh?



While I did love the gradient on its own, I wanted to mix things up a bit and use the Lightning Bolt pattern of Nail Vinyls.  I applied two to each nail and used Sally Hansen Black to Black and voila!  There's some areas where the black bled under or created other mistakes but I'm okay with some small flaws.  That's what makes it real, right?



This last photo is in direct light again and I think it's my favourite photo even with all the glare.  It's just so shiny!  


That's all for today.  Come back tomorrow for more Digit-al Dozen Fairy Tales.

'Til next time...










No comments: