Friday, January 23, 2015

China Glaze Watercolor Nail Art

Hey there!  Today's post is another one from the vault.  I don't think I can ever leave spring colors alone because, like my last post, these also look pretty spring-y.  These look hard but they're so easy! I'm officially in love with watercolor nail art!  Keep reading to see which China Glaze colors I used.



So let's see how fast I can type.  I have a seminar to go to in 14 minutes!  And...go!  These started with a white base (top coated so the acetone didn't dissolve it as easily).  Then I used polishes, thinned out with acetone, and just applied them randomly.  The polishes I used were China Glaze Grass Is Lime Greener, Capacity To See Beyond, Lotus Begin and Spring In My Step.   



Of course I stamped them but this is proof that sometimes you should just leave a cool base alone.  I thought I'd share it anyways because who doesn't like seeing my fails.  The image I used is from MoYou London Pro-06 XL.


Grrrr, the stamping totally muted the colors.  But now I know better for next time!

'Til next time...

No comments: