Sunday, February 2, 2014

OPI Mod About You & Pure 18K White Gold and Silver Top Coat

Hey there!  I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed some Super Bowl festivities (if you're into that kind of thing).  I have a quick swatch post tonight.  Usually I don't lean towards pink nail polishes but they're hard to avoid around Valentine's Day.    I just bought OPI Mod About You with the intention of doing some stamping on it, which turned into a massive fail, so instead I layered it with the Mariah Carey 18K White Gold & Silver top coat by OPI that I found on sale at Winners.


In case you haven't seen it before, OPI Mod About You is a light pink creme.  It's formula is fantastic for a pink of this shade.  I have found that light pinks (like whites) can be streaky and hard to level but Mod About You was easy peasy.  This is 2 coats.




The Pure 18K top coat is a pretty extravagant polish.  Full of real gold and silver flakes, even on sale it was $20 but it's so pretty.  It's not a bright yellow gold but I still found it to look more gold than silver.  It altered to colour of Mod About You to a pretty peach which I liked even more.  This is two light coats.




Well that's it for this Sunday night.  

'Til next time...






No comments: